How to Make Keto Avocado Tuna Salad ?
This easy 7 ingredient recipe comes together in just 10 minutes.
Cook the eggs and cut the lettuce leave in inch , remove the skin and pit from the avocado and cube that, then chop the onion (It’s optional), add tuna, olives, eggs and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
you can add your other favorite ingredients. All of the above would taste great in this Keto Avocado Tuna Salad.
- 1 can of 80 g natural tuna
- 15 g olive oil
- 18 g green olives
- 158 g avocado
- 85 g red curly lettuce
- 10 g fresh onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 eggs
- Cook the eggs for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash and tear the Lettuce leaves into small pieces. Put them in a large bowl
- CUT the avocado into cubes and place it in the bowl.
- Chop the onion then add it to the bowl with the olives
- Crumble the tuna with a fork, add it to the contents of the bowl
- When the eggs are ready, peel, cut into small pieces and add.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and mix well.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 30.7g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g||32%|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.5g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||21%|
|Total Sugars 1.4g|
|Vitamin D 15mcg||77%|