Would you like a delicious keto dish? In this recipe of Keto Beef and Pepper Skillet, the peppers and the beef form a delicious team. Are exactly one of the most delicious combinations I know !
to prepare Keto Beef and Pepper Skillet.heat the oil. Add the minced meat and fry it in crumbs. Peel and chop the garlic. Add to meat and fry. Clean and wash the vegetables. Cut them, peppers and tomatoes into slices. Add to the meat. Simmer 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. simmer for about 10 minutes.
Keto Beef and Pepper Skillet also shows how good the eggs and ground meat taste. A handful of simple ingredients and 10 minutes of preparation, there is already a delicious meal for the whole family on the table. This is how we like KETO recipes !
- 3 organic eggs
- 2 tomato
- 1 pepper
- 30 g pine nuts
- 70 g ground beef
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a hot pan, fry the pine nuts until sides are golden brown. And set aside to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, wash the tomatoes and peppers and cut them into small cubes.
- In a large cast-iron, cook beef And the tomato and pepper cubes over medium heat until there is no trace of pink meat
- Crack eggs carefully into shallow bowl, and gently pour the eggs into the pan, cook until the egg whites are just set.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle the pine nuts on the plate
Enjoy your keto Beef and Pepper Skillet !
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 39.5g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 21.3g||106%|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5%|
|Total Sugars 2.7g|
|Vitamin D 23mcg||116%|