The keto chaffles, a keto salty waffles, made only with egg and cheese, the term chaffle means comes from the English fusion of the words cheese and waffle. Its recipe is very simple and its preparation also. This simple keto chaffles recipe is crispy, golden brown, sugar-free, low-carb, and very easy to make. they are so flavorful and easy to make
To make a keto chaffles recipe you will simply use a handful of ingredients. Eggs, cheddar cheese, almond powder. You will find that this recipe gives you the perfect texture. You get a sweet recipe that has a nice soft texture.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoons of almond flour
- plug in the waffle so that it heats and grease both sides.
- Whisk together the egg, cheddar cheese almond flour in a bowl until well combined.
- Spray the waffle iron with non-stick spray and pour the chaffle batter on top of the waffle maker and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Take your waffles out carefully and Serve warm with butter and sugar-free syrup.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 60.5g||78%|
|Saturated Fat 37.1g||186%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 1.2g|
|Vitamin D 36mcg||179%|